Friday, November 21, 2008

so loud

If ya'll niggas see me I got no I.D./
anynomus bars like I had no I.P./
Genius nigga like I came out of M.I.T./
If got no soul heres an I.V.
Cause Igot enough bout to bust at the seams
turn dreams into means so I can make ends
O-Line flow you niggas cant defend
Beaten down rappers like its the new trend
Old Fashion closed caption five finger ring for action
whos askin? Roll in like the A-team and start blastin/
Blow a studio into fractions when Im rappin/
Captain of the whole team so dope call the flow lean/
head so big it might cover the whole screen/
So clean they that say i got ivory bars/
Rule the world with a fist i swear its iron boss/
I ain't moss Randy macho man savage/
hip toss you candy rappers in the garbage/
excuse me as I use blunt wraps and smoke cabbage/
And all them niggas bitin me i call'em parrots/





No comments: