Monday, December 1, 2008

So I've been...

Gone least for a minute just cause of work and thanksgiving its been a busy last couple of days sorry. Anyway, work out regiment starts tommorrow, the snow on the ground is mildly mocking me and my vain attempt to conquer the winter "stuff-your-face-and-hibernate" ritual. We'll see what happens in the next three months but you know what? I feel good. Collabs seem like thier gonna be more popin when everyone I know is back in town and will be ready to drop so rhymes, so maybe the tutrlenecked masses will get a sneak peak at the new year? Also by stroke of blind luck I'm getting a new iphone in a week! We'll see, keep you posted. In the mean-time I'm asleep.

Thought you might like these:

Jay-Z feat. Santogold - Brooklyn (Go Hard)
Common - What A World f. Chester French
Burial-Archangel (phaseone remix)

No comments: